Rediscover the Parade Hotel
Good Times, By The Water
Steeped in local history the Parade Hotel has long been an iconic meeting place for locals and visitors to Bunbury. Whether you are looking for a place to dine with family or a night out with friends, the Parade Hotel on the water has it all! Offering exquisite waterfront dining, function room, bar and private boat docking while you relax and take in the stunning views of the inlet, city and surrounds.
Unwind on the deck and enjoy a drink at the end of the day, the bar offers over 16 beers on tab and a fantastic selection of local and imported wines and spirits… Open 7 days a week for you to enjoy lunch and dinner with us — serving juicy steaks and burgers, to succulent fresh seafood, pasta and nightly specials plus live entertainment on the weekends. Bunbury life doesn’t get any better than this!
What our guests are saying
Wonderful ambiance. Really enjoyed the water view whilst having an experience tasting Palmers Stout. Boy what a great surprise.Tastes better than Guinness and I love Guinness. Food and service greatHelen Stronach2 months ago
Brilliant serviceColby Letizia9 months ago
They go alright 😉Andrew w1 month ago
OMGEEEE what a surprise, lovely atmosphere.Wheelchair accessible is a plus.Not alot of parking is the negative.Good food, Great service, Gets cold on the verandah.Tiria Allsopp2 years ago
Had my 60th birthdy party in the beautiful River Room, about 70 guests. Thanks for a really fantastic night, the event manager and all staff were great, the room was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious. Everyone there had a really great time on the night & all commented on how good it was. Everyone absolutely loved the food, all of it, many thanks & compliments to the chef and kitchen staff.Highly recommended.Debbie Jones1 year ago
Food was great. Best cider ever. Something you don't find in bunbury the service was amazing. We didnt sit with dirty dishes on the table for more than 5 minutes. 10/10.Karen Walker9 months ago
Beautiful location on the estuary, across from wetlands and the busy port. Great views, great for photographers especially at dusk. The service is friendly and accommodating. The food is great, is mid range budget. …MoreBeautiful location on the estuary, across from wetlands and the busy port. Great views, great for photographers especially at dusk. The service is friendly and accommodating. The food is great, is mid range budget. They also have a large selection of craft beers on tap, cider, good selection of wines.Very easy carpark nearby. Outdoor tables on the water or indoors depending on the weather.Ross Vaughan4 months ago
Beautiful waterfront views, relaxed vibe, yummy wooodfire pizza, friendly staff.David and Jenny Byatt1 year ago
Had dinner at Parade Hotel on Saturday, absolutely loved the new menu!!! loved their service, loved the vibe, the few small changes to the outdoors area were magic. Helped that it was a beautiful night as well! well done guys!Gravity etc1 year ago
Met my farther in law and family at the Parade Hotel today for lunch. The venue was very nice with a magnificent view over the water. We knew it would be a busy day in the restaurant so ordered early and Parade Hotel is noisy - open dining …MoreMet my farther in law and family at the Parade Hotel today for lunch. The venue was very nice with a magnificent view over the water. We knew it would be a busy day in the restaurant so ordered early and Parade Hotel is noisy - open dining area, very basic furniture and two large television screens. Beer on tap was good and meals - we both ordered chicken kebabs - were much better than anticipated.Brian Fisher1 year ago
Espresso martini Yummy and by far the best espresso martini in town. Brilliant service. Menu also delicious. Great atmosphere220PDavis2201 month ago
Outstanding experience and one of the best rib meals I've ever had We went to the Parade Hotel as a special treat for a group of five, and had an outstanding experience. Some highlights:
1. BOOKING: I booked online and followed-up with a phone call, and we even got a text message confirming and reminding us about the reservation. Booking wasn't mandatory but recommended.
2. PARKING: There's ample parking (free) in a large parking lot right across the road from the hotel, very convenient and close.
3. SETTING: There are nice views overlooking the Leschenault Inlet, and even at night the waterside views are pretty.
4. SEATING: There's an outdoor area with lights - a bit chilly at this time of the year, but I'm sure in summer it would be lovely. We sat indoors and had a choice of several tables.
5. AMBIENCE: It's not too noisy (music isn't too loud), and didn't have too much of a "pub" feel, but felt more like a restaurant.
5. ORDERING: You order at the bar and make payment immediately, a system which worked well.
6. MENU: We were impressed at the good selection of main courses; there was good variety. A section of the menu was also dedicated to the wood-fired pizzas which they have available - one of our party had one of these, and spoke very highly of it.
7. FOOD - PRESENTATION: The food was presented very nicely. The ribs came with lattice chips and salad, and it was piled up beautifully on a wooden board. Definitely more impressive than your average "ribs meal" at a budget pub. The soup that one of our group ordered was also very well-presented.
8. FOOD - SERVING SIZES: Serving sizes were very generous (important in our book!). We were able to take the leftovers home in take-away containers, for us to enjoy the next day. Good value that way!
9. FOOD - TASTE: The food was outstanding. Really outstanding! I had the ribs, and it was one of the tastiest I've ever had. Very succulent, fell right off the bone without feeling `sloppy', and excellent sauce and spices. Combined with the light salad pile on top and the chips, and made for a very tasty meal. Others in the group only had high praise for their food.
10. SERVICE: The only negative to our experience was that the soup was not served hot enough, and was barely a temperature where it could be enjoyed. This was pointed out, and it was taken back to the kitchen, and re-prepared (along with extra sour dough), and came back just right. Overall staff did a very good job to look after us.
11. DRINKS: Being a hotel, there was a large range of drinks, both on tap or from bottles.
12. PRICE: The prices were slightly higher than some other hotel restaurants I'd looked at in advance, but the quality did seem to be a bit higher here, so I'm glad we opted to go to the Parade. It was definitely worth paying a little bit extra, for a more classy atmosphere, and high quality food in good servings. And yet the prices were reasonable, and not as high as you'd pay in a more upscale restaurant. So all in all, I found it good value. There were also some good specials, including some dessert options for only $5.
All round, a very good experience. We will be back!AlbanyRick4 months ago